Responsible for working cross-functionally with various stakeholders to collect data from a variety of data sources and develop Tableau dashboards and visualizations which present trends and actionable insights. Possesses technical skills to export, compile, and structure data with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions from the data for actionable insights. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Utilizes Tableau to design dashboards and produce reports summarizing Key Performance Indicators for operational and executive-level reporting.
- Employs strong communication skills to interact with client stakeholders to understand business requirements as well as technical stakeholders to understand data sources and constraints.
- Develops analytical frameworks and roadmaps to provide actionable recommendations for front-end reporting to various teams and departments.
- Develops complex data models utilizing multiple data platforms and data schemas
- Presents and communicates final reports to technical and non-technical audiences in a clear and concise manner.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Supports critical business processes and offers necessary guidance.
- Maintains current visual dashboards through regular cycle periods (Monthly, Weekly, Daily)
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Knowledge of reporting platforms and/or tools (e.g. Tableau, Performance Analytics, PowerBI)
- Experience and knowledge with SQL is required
- Experience with Information Technology processes and procedures preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on collaboration
- Ability to work effectively within a team and across functions, disciplines and levels.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to progress multiple projects in parallel.
- Ability to provide hands-on analytical support and be involved in day-to-day activities of the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent (Business, Business Intelligence, Information Systems, or related field)
- Tableau certification is preferred
- Generally, requires 3-5 years related experience