AtMachine Learning Reply Austria we strive to work on leading-edge data science projects with our clients for which we are seeking Data Science consultants with a strong technical background.
Machine Learning Reply, with its sister companies in Italy and Germany and over 8500 employees at Reply globally, is a fast-growing consultancy focused on solving problems with Data Science and the right organizational frameworks as their backbone. We are a tight knit, laid back, but seriously motivated unit that aims to be involved at conferences and in community of practice with our tech partners.
We offer tailor-made end-to-end solutions in the Data Science area that cover the entire project life cycle - from initial strategy consulting to data architecture and infrastructure issues to data processing and modeling using machine learning algorithms.
We have extensive expertise in the broad Data Science spectrum in all key industries of the German HDAX-companies. With focus on open source and cloud technologies we enable our customers to successfully introduce and implement new data-driven solutions and to optimize already existing processes and products.Tasks
You are responsible for customised end-to-end solutions in the field of data science that cover the entire project cycle at the customer. Data architecture, infrastructure topics or quality assurance with machine learning algorithms are your passion.
What we offer you:
- Identify and analyse problem solutions and discuss them with the customer.
- Propose and discuss effective solutions and develop, optimise and deploy them into production
- Develop state-of-the-art algorithms, implement them and automate workflows in an agile environment
- Stay up to date on the cutting edge of technology and work together with market-leading technology companies
- Be the point of connection between the technical team and management realising business needs
- We offer you for this position according to the collective agreement for employees in data processing and information technology a gross monthly salary of at least € 3215 (Consultant) or € 4286 (Senior Consultant) depending on your previous experience
- Access to work on projects across industries (large and mid-market companies in Banking, Insurance, Automotive, Retail, etc.)
- Very active group social program - including conference funding, team building, group events, Reply Exchange
- Recognition for Innovation to foster your personal development
- Work in an open, flat environment, within a broad Reply knowledge sharing network (more than 90 autonomous Reply groups across 8 countries)
- Office space in downtown Vienna with access to Stammstrecke
- Training and certification encouraged
- Home-office contracts
- State of the art work equipment
- Award winning office spaces for an excellent work experience
- Public transport ticket within Vienna
- Gym-membership subsidy for a gym of your choice
- Flexible work environment between client, Reply office and remote work
- A degree in computer science, mathematics, physics or comparable and relevant professional experience in the industry Solid experience with Python or R
- Excellent software engineering skills (algorithms and data structures, object-oriented programming, CI/CD, automated testing, optimisation and writing tidy code, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of machine learning and statistics, ideally with expertise in at least one of the relevant areas, e.g. NLP, recommender systems, time series, computer vision
- Knowledge of cloud services from AWS or Azure, or alternatively experience with on-premise deployment
- Experience in prioritising customer needs and creating solutions or applications which bring business value
- Excellent English skills, good German skills, and willingness to travel if required by the project