Machine Learning Engineer
Toronto, ON, Canada Req #8071
Thursday, April 22, 2021
Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2019, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
Find out why Ceridian is such a great place to work.
Location: This position is remote and can be located anywhere in Canada or the United States.
Ceridian is the leading global Human Capital Management software company, we serve more than 50+ countries with 3+ millions of happy users.
Reporting to the Development Manager for the Dayforce Voice Assistant, the candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing new development projects and completing and augmenting the current solutions and services.
- Contribute to design and implementation of our natural language processing and dialogue system
- Develop deep learning models for speech recognition and natural language understanding
- Enhance and improve machine learning ops pipeline
- Research and POC for state-of-the-art technologies in natural language processing problems
- Provide statistical analysis of customer questions and conversations
- Assist in maintaining and deploying DFA microservice architecture on a cloud provider (Azure, AWS)
- Bachelor’s Degree (MSc+ is preferred) in Computer Science/Engineering or a related quantitative discipline.
- 3+ years of experience with programming languages such as Python, Java or C#
- 2+ years of experience in building models for deep learning, speech recognition and natural language processing systems
- Experience with Neural Network frameworks such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, Caffe, Torch, MxNet, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in building models for deep learning, speech recognition and natural language processing systems
- Solid Machine Learning background and familiar with deep learning, speech and machine learning techniques
- Have publications or research work in applying deep learning methods to natural language processing
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Familiar with Azure, GCP or AWS
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter with a @ceridian.com email directly from our organization.