Work on data-driven solutions that help with “proactive” identification of issues and patterns in complex interdependent systems data!
Wroclaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As a Data Analyst/ BI Developer you will join the team which supports, transforms, and protects the IT landscape responsible for the delivery of global digital banking platforms. The team goal is to improve operational stability and efficiency, whilst also creating a holistic and comprehensive customer experience.
Your main responsibilities:
- Collect and interpret data from a variety of tools and systems. Define data gathering techniques, clean / prepare data sets, and manage meta-data.
- Create data visualizations/dashboards using tools including, but not limited to, Tableau, Qlik, Grafana, etc.
- Collaborate with our firm-wide partners to understand available data and leverage it for our reporting needs; transform (clean, massage, structure, aggregate) available data as necessary for processing/analysis
- Validate and analyze results, discover patterns, and devise efficient ways of reporting it back to stakeholders
- Deliver technical changes and define new data collection and analysis processes to enhance reporting capabilities over time
- Use programming skills to develop, customize and manage the integration of multiple data sources, data sets, and dashboards
- Apply your intellect to solve problems around gaps in reporting processes and making data work for stakeholder needs and requirements
- Conduct the conversion of data into insights that will lead to proactive problem identification and solving
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Engineering, Statistics, Applied Math, Economics, or any other related field
- 3+ years of experience providing data analytics solutions in the technology space
- Extensive experience with BI and data visualization tools, such as Tableau, Grafana, Qlik, PowerBI and other BigData architectures and Data Science tools such as Cloudera, Splunk, HBASE, Impala, R, Python, Spark, D3 etc.
- Strong understanding of data science concepts and expertise in data analysis and visualization
- Experience working with large and complex data sets, data lakes, ETLs and analytics tools
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills demonstrating Data Analysis, Business Intelligence and Data Visualization technologies
- Hardworking, detail and result oriented with proficient communication skills to interact and demo ideas to partners and management as a professional service provider across multiple regions
- Self-starter and proactive mindset to solving problems; an open mind and eagerness to learn new concepts
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience working with data from SDLC/DevOps tools such as JIRA, GIT, Service Now
- Working knowledge of IT Infrastructure fundamentals (Compute architecture, Databases, Web and Application Communications, Storage subsystems, Networks)
- Prior software engineering/data engineering background is a plus
- Prior experience working in the technology space at a global bank
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative, and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious, and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Access to Pluralsight
- Remote work and flexible working hours