Maxxima are currently recruiting Information Analyst/Data Scientist to work within the Blood Safety, Hepatitis, STI and HIV (BSHSH) Division to carry out administrative, analytical and database management duties associated with the collection and dissemination of data on sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and blood-borne viruses (BBV). It is a 6 month post until 31-Mar-2022.
This post is based in North West London and the pay rate is £15-23 depending on experience.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply by clicking the apply button. If you’d like more details about this role, contact the biomedical science team today – we always have time to take your call. If the role isn’t quite what you’re looking for, why not register with Maxxima today?Why Work With Maxxima?
The minute you register with Maxxima, we make it about one thing: you. The first time we talk, you'll realise we know your speciality inside out. Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the best placement.
Recommend a colleague:
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
- Exclusive opportunities you won’t find anywhere else
- Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
- Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
- Practical assistance with professional body registration
- A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
- Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
- The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.