On behalf of our client in Vancouver, Ignite Technical Resources is looking for a Data Analyst with our client for a permanent opportunity.
Reporting to the Data Architect, the Data Management Specialist will be part of a team responsible for all corporate data systems, providing data analysis and support services. The incumbent must have database development expertise and will be responsible for the development and maintenance of data extracts and other enterprise database-related information processes. Responsibilities include writing SQL scripts, stored procedures, SQL data import and export, assist with database systems integration, and produce related systems and procedural/data flow documentation.
- Experience providing DBA support to development/implementation projects doing installs, database loading, conversions, and testing.
- 4+ years of SQL Server development experience.
- Certification or equivalent knowledge and hands-on experience with complete SQL Server Suite (including SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Visual Studio).
- Hands-on experience with Azure data platforms, i.e., Azure SQL, Data Catalog, and Data Factory.
- Experience documenting business processes and data flows as they relate to enterprise data.
- DMP (DAMA) or equivalent certification is desirable.
Only candidates applying via the link below will be shortlisted.
Due to the volume of resumes, only those candidates being considered will be contacted.
Ignite Technical Resources is a Vancouver-based Information Technology resourcing firm built around three principles: speed, efficiency, and quality. We provide highly trained and qualified technical consultants to your organization as a flexible workforce option.
Ignite. Wired for people.
Follow Ignite on Twitter @ignitetechnical and become a fan on Facebook for up-to-date information about our company including job postings.