Who We Are
We’re Blankfactor. We help businesses innovate and scale. A spirit of collaboration and reliability drives the work we do. With offices in the United States, Colombia, Costa Rica, and Bulgaria, we embrace and leverage the culture of our workplaces, creating a global mindset and presence.Our need
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be designing robust data systems to create solutions and offer design approaches. You will be involved in a data lake design and will collaborate with team members to deliver timely solutions. Responsibilities include collaborating and mentoring junior personnel and also, when needed, supporting client users to transform data into action-oriented information and helping others be successful stewards of tools. Successful candidates demonstrate skills in analytics solutions and a passion for data. Our team uses the industry's best practices while producing high-quality full-stack solutions in a collaborative, agile, results-driven environment to meet our clients' business needs. You will be part of a work culture where teamwork is encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.Responsibilities
Requirements And Technical Skills
- Support Data Warehouse projects
- Perform data analysis activities to capture data requirements clearly, completely, and correctly
- Represent data in a formal and visual way through data models
- Work through early stages of the software lifecycle to profile data and to create conceptual, logical & physical data model designs with appropriate structure and relationships for optimal performance
- Work in a fast-paced environment that develops, implements, and maintains mission-critical information systems
What We Offer
- BS/MS or greater in a quantitative field of study (Computer Science, Information System, Business Analytics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Marketing Analytics etc.) and at least two (3) years of relevant experience
- Experience in large-scale data science, warehousing, and analytics projects using Snowflake DB, Redshift, Oracle and/or SQL Server databases
- Knowledge of data technical architecture, infrastructure components, ETL/ELT, reporting/analytic tools & microservices
- Experience with Snowflake and SnapLogic/ informatica is a plus
- Skills in reporting tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, and/or Looker
- Experience with AWS cloud using Kinesis, Lambda, DynamoDB, Athena, ECS, EKS, etc.
- Experience using R/Python in data-focused full-stack environments (from data wrangling to analysis, to visualizations) is a plus
- Experience working with consumer-based clickstream, web behavioral data, and content data is a plus
- Competitive salary with an attractive social package
- Working on wide-ranging and sophisticated projects with highly skilled professionals, international clients, and the latest technologies.
- A culture of collaboration and continuous learning in a work environment invested both in nurturing your skills and shaping our common technological future.
We believe that diversity of experience and background contributes to more robust ideas and a stronger team. All qualiﬁed applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to religion, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.