Data EngineerNSW Federal Organisation12 months contract with a view to extendSydney LocationAustralian Citizens only!
Talent International is working in partnership with a government organisation in assisting in sourcing a Data Engineer on a contract based in Sydney.Essential Criteria
Desirable CriteriaExperience with any of the following technologies.
- Technical Competence Base SAS / Teradata / RDMBS - ability to develop or review code Data warehousing.
- Understanding of analytic architecture concepts and processes.
- Ability to understand DevOps High level of competency in Programming, including knowledge of supplementary programming languages such as Python or Groovy Version control
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only to Manisha Bakhru at email@example.com or by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.
- Teradata GCFR Framework
- Teradata UDI studio
- Control-M scheduler
- VMWare, Linux and Windows
- Atlassian suite (on-prem): JIRA, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Confluence, Crucible, Fisheye
- Frameworks: Django, React, Selenium, NodeJS