IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics, and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward. IQVIA has 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality.
Join us on our exciting journey!
We are recruiting a new team member to join us at our Madrid Center of Excellence office! We are looking for a Data Analyst with knowledge of statistical programming and fluent German skills. Remote working available within Spain.
You will work in the Real-World Solutions (RWS) department within the regional business unit. The team comprises over 80+ data analysts/consultants with various capabilities in real-world evidence, epidemiology, market access and health economics.
As part of a project team, you will run analyses and oversee the deliverables of projects for our top clients in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. You will work closely with the project manager:
- Performing strategic analyses (recurrent and ad hoc) to derive trends, conclusions, and actionable recommendations for clients on qualitative and quantitative data, including longitudinal patient and prescription datasets
- Evaluating secondary data on markets, physicians, pharmacists, patients, and competitive products
- Working in close collaboration with our top pharma client’s business intelligence units
- Creating reports, presentations, and other client deliverables
If you want to play a key role in a multicultural, dynamic and committed team this could be the role for you!
Our ideal candidate: Skills & other requirements
- Completed degree in life sciences, public health, health economics, (bio)informatics, mathematics, statistics, epidemiology, or a comparable field of study
- Relevant experience in data analysis, biostatistics, or epidemiology & excellent knowledge of at least one statistical programming language
- Programming in SAS or knowledge in the analysis of healthcare data is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and quality, customer- and solution- oriented way of working
- Confident in German and English client conversations; strong communicative skills, orally and in writing.
- Team player, able to integrate in an international and multidisciplinary team.
- Confident use with Office tools, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently and organize analytical tasks as part of a project team
Knowledge or experiences in the following areas are appreciated:
- Programming in SAS
- SQL programming
- Database studies
- Experience in data mining and the application of SQL, or other common databases and software tools
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or life sciences industry
- Big data
We invite you to join IQVIA™
IQVIA™ is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other protected status“.