Are you our “TYPE”?
Brands constantly seek to achieve deeper appeal and connection with their target audience and customers. They express themselves in unique ways, in ways that are meaningful, attractive and compelling to their audience. Fonts play a key role in this and are central to every brand’s visual identity and expression.
Headquartered in the Boston area of the United States and offices across 4 continents, Monotype is the world’s #1 company in fonts. It’s a trusted partner to the world’s top brands and was named “One of the Most Innovative Companies in Design for 2018” by Fast Company. Monotype’s fonts and technologies help bring brands to life!
Monotype Solutions India is a strategic center of excellence for Monotype and is a certified Great Place to Work®. It is based in NOIDA, Sector 125 (Delhi/NCR). The focus of this fast-growing center spans Market Research, Research in areas of Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning, Product Management, Product Development, Product Marketing, Revenue Marketing, Customer Success and Enterprise Business Solutions.
The data scientist role would be responsible for providing conceptual insights, problem structuring, modeling, and analytics support across the organization. The data scientist has several primary responsibilities including collecting, combining, and analyzing data to develop insights and will build analytical models as per the needs of the business.
You will have an opportunity to:
- Undertake data science projects with the goal of breaking new ground in data analytics
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Leverage Hands on experience using statistical computer languages to transform the data to draw insights from large data sets
- Uses predictive and prescriptive analytics tools to forecast and uses probabilities and confidence levels
- Should maintain latest knowledge of existing and emerging scientific principles/theories/techniques and applies them to identify and develop innovative solutions, products, and projects.
If you have:
- 8-10 years of technology, business and /or consulting experience.
- Ability to have a good story-telling skills with the help of hypothesis formulation and designing models/POCs to prove them
- Knowledge of data science methodologies (descriptive & inferential, neural networks, regression analysis)
- Experience in building product pricing analytics models and high-level knowledge on business systems and pricing plans highly desirable.
- Good understanding of analytics software's (eg. R, SAS, SPSS, Python).
- Good understanding of Business Intelligence platforms and data visualization (eg. Power BI, Qlik Sense).
- Knowledge of Big Data analytics, data integration, and modeling skills (SQL, ETL)
- Must be capable of responding to a fast-paced environment and have a problem-solver mindset.
- Excited to learn new technologies and analytical methodologies relating to business intelligence and data analysis
- Proven track record of driving transformation in client environment
- Ability to work independently and on a team with colleagues across the globe
- Demonstrable client/stakeholder management skills Self-driven with the ability to manage workload without direct supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with strong work ethics
Monotype is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.