At K Health we are on a mission to give everyone access to smarter answers and quality health care that costs dramatically less.
We've built the most informed primary care platform in existence, combining the knowledge of thousands of doctors with deep clinical data from around the world. By applying Artificial Intelligence (AI) to medicine, we are solving the healthcare inequities of access and affordability and constructing the future of care for us all.
Since our founding in 2016, K Health has raised over $270M in VC funding and our recent valuation brought us to Unicorn status.
Who we are:
- Our team helps assess K's healthcare quality and performance
- You will work on product and clinical teams, mostly in sprints, converting clinical questions into study design and best practice modeling
- You will design and implement outcomes assessments for emerging features and products
- Mentor and support team members in advanced analytic approaches
- PhD, MS in Statistics, Epidemiology, Computer science, or a related field, with MD, MPH or similar practical experience in implementation
- SQL, R, Python
- Experience applying modeling at scale, including prediction models, causal-inference, using observational healthcare data
- Ability to visualize and explain data and insights to a variety of stakeholders
- A proven independent and innovative thinker who can translate clinical questions into rigorous study designs and creative analytics approaches
- Ability to meet short deadlines with high quality deliverables
You will love this job if:
- You are passionate about making an impact in digital health and want to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are detail oriented, love data, and enjoy translating high-level goals into concrete implementations
- You love problem solving around the challenges and opportunities of observational data and developing rigorous solutions