Term: 4-6 months, 3-5 days/week, preferably full-time
Starting date: ASAP
DPDK agency is constantly growing and expanding, therefore we are searching for a data geek who will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into exceptional HR business decisions.
The successful candidate will work on deepening our understanding of the main business drivers, optimizing decision making, and improving our strategies in the aforementioned field. This is a perfect opportunity for a person who is motivated, has an entrepreneurial mindset, and can take ownership of the role while remaining part of the team.
As our Data Analyst Intern, you will be able to understand the implications of our HR projects, identify potential problems, and provide recommendations backed up by data. You will participate in the implementation of OKRs (objective key results) in order to keep a record of how our business is operating and measure our performance.
Duties & responsibilities
- Gather benchmark data about jobs, compensation and benefits
- Map out salary ranges for our open positions
- Calculate retention, turnover and internal mobility rates
- Report on key recruiting metrics (e.g., time-to-fill, hiring costs, etc.)
- Assist hiring managers in designing hiring and training plans
- Forecast costs by department and help create budgets
- Analyze employees’ answers to internal surveys (like job satisfaction surveys)
- Assess results from our employee performance reviews
- Identify the top reasons why candidates and employees choose to work with our company and recommend areas of improvement for our HR procedures
- Analyzing employee data by measuring and reporting (e.g. work engagement for strategic purposes)
- Working with HR & recruitment systems; manage the systems by keeping the data consistent and clean, training employees to use the systems and repairing the system where necessary.
- Analyzing the talents of employees using a professional assessment (TMA), as well as give advice on their productivity and wellbeing
- Degree in computer science and information management preferred
- Broad knowledge of data collection, storage, and management techniques
- Previous experience not mandatory
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- A data-driven, proactive, and creative approach to problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal), Dutch is a plus
- Experience at leading and award-winning international digital agency
- Learning from award-winning professionals from various disciplines within the digital industry
- Working in a passionate and fun team in the company with the great corporate culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Internship compensation, daily lunch buffet, fruit, & drinks if at the office
- A vibrant international team, team virtual events, online Friday afternoon drinks and more!