Locations: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today's unique customer challenges by bridging your business to the complex world of global telecommunications. In business for more than a decade, profitable and located in the heart of Silicon Beach with panoramic views of the ocean and Hollywood sign, there is no better place to evolve and grow your career.
What You will Do:
The Data Science team at Telesign is responsible for both practical and R&D efforts. You will work closely with other data scientists, the product team, and engineering, to ensure a seamless delivery of ML products applied to complex and very large datasets. You will get an amazing opportunity to work on cutting edge data science platforms built on serverless AWS streaming architecture.
- Curious about business industry and product development
- Cross-functional collaboration experience
- Ability to research and present to the team on latest technological and data science topics
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in several of the following:
- Significant experience in popular Python packages such as numpy, pandas, sk-learn, xgboost
- Experience manipulating data in Spark
- Previous experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases (such as DynamoDB)
- Experience delivering, evaluating, and iterating on models in production
- Conceptual understanding of statistical methodologies and many machine learning algorithms with demonstrated application
- Data visualization experience with packages such as matplotlib, plot.ly
Very nice to have:
- Experience with some of the following specializations: anomaly detection, network analysis and active learning
- Previous hands-on experience in Docker and AWS Sagemaker
- Familiarity with Tensorflow/Keras
Telesign does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.
About TeleSign:TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today's unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.