ABOUT THE TEAM
Data sits at the heart of Revolut and plays a uniquely crucial role in what we do. With data we build intelligent real-time systems to personalise our product, tackle financial crime, automate reporting, track team performances and enhance customer experiences.
Fundamentally, data underpins all operations at Revolut and being part of the team gives you the chance to have a major impact across the company – apply today to join our world class data function.
WHAT WE NEED
We are looking for exceptional Technical Data Analysts to design, build and maintain the best finance systems in the industry. You will be working alongside other talented developers and business analysts building a green field sub ledger and reporting and adjustments platform. You will be comfortable working with large datasets and the unique challenges that presents. You will be able to work in an agile but architecture led environment. You will be familiar with streaming and batch processing.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Understand our business and its processes through our data
- Apply this understanding and knowledge of our data to help product and services teams
- Design key metrics to measure different aspects of the business
- Create and maintain new aggregated views and tables to simplify data querying
- Maintain and create new dashboards to track metrics and visualise insights
- Promote data literacy across the company, organise and hold workshops
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Work experience in a regulated environment
- Worked on MI/BI or ledger systems
- Competent in SQL
- Understanding of RDBMS, nosql and big data technologies
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with event driven architectures
SKILLS THAT WILL HELP YOU IN THIS ROLE
- Data Analysis
- Problem Solving
- Data Manipulation (SQL/Python)