As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Over 5 years of experience in Data Warehouse and Data Modelling
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, PLSQL, stored procedures
- Expertise in working with relational and non-relational databases including Oracle, SQL Server, Cassandra or similar
- Over 5 years of experience working with ETL tools like SSIS, Talend, Alteryx or similar
- Experience in working with Reporting tools like SSRS, Alteryx
- Experience in working of BI tools like Tableau
- Understanding of Big data technologies including Hadoop, Spark and related technologies
- Understanding of Java or other programming languages
- Ability to collaborate with business and technology stakeholders to deliver end to end solutions in data warehousing.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.