Machine Learning Engineer
If you are a REMOTE Senior-Principal Machine Learning Engineer with experience, please read on!
We are looking for a 100% REMOTE Senior-Principal Machine Learning Engineer to join our REMOTE team for an innovative, cutting edge company in the healthcare space. It's a VERY exciting time for us as we just received another round of funding ($117mil to date).
Our Engineering team is seeking a research engineer to help build our data pipeline and to train models in conjunction with our R&D team.
We need a Machine Learning Engineer to advance the state of our clinical machine learning R&D work. Previously, we have focused on computer vision technologies and how they can be used as active and passive forms of monitoring of patients with musculoskeletal issues. This role will further these existing works, and drive other ML-based innovations to reduce business costs, improve scalability of our data-reliant technologies, and ultimately improve patient outcomes.
What You Will Be Doing
- Main area of focus: Develop and train ML models for various applications including vision models for pose recognition, and text models for patient & careteam note understanding.
- Maintain and enhance existing data infrastructure, while improving pipelines by developing new infrastructure
- Propose and implement ideas to improve performance of models in consultation with our R&D team.
- Further develop strong software engineering skills, especially in productionizing ML models
- Understand and follow the latest academic results and how these could be translated to improve our systems
What You Need for this Position
- Software engineering experience in computer vision-based applications
- Proven publication track record in fields related to machine learning, computer vision, large-scale systems, statistics and/or mathematics, in well-established peer-reviewed conferences (e.g. NeurIPS, ECCV, ICML, CVPR, ICCV or related journals)
- Experience with one or more deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow/Keras preferred, PyTorch, Caffe etc. great as well)
- Strong mathematical background and ability to analyze results
- Self-motivated and independent worker with good written and verbal communication
What's In It for You
- Competitive compensation ($200-225k/yr - may go higher for the right candidate)
- 100% REMOTE
- 401k w/match
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Generous PTO
- Fun work culture
- We pride ourselves in a healthy work/life balance!
So, if you are a Machine Learning Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Nick Valenti
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.