At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk. Your Role and Responsibilities
The AWS Data Scientist/Engineer will be working on a client facing role in a project to implement end to end, industry specific use case solution for a Company Relationship Management solution to enable a Single View of Companies, Contacts, Locations, and applicable transactional data across the globe. The AWS Data Scientist / Engineer will be responsible to assist the Client to achieve business value through AWS data solutions. Use cases you will be delivering:
- Develop client Data Fabric using AWS Architecture and AWS Well Architected Framework
- Data lake formation with Glue and a RDS database will form the cornerstones of the client Data Fabric
- Enterprise Data integration and consolidation consuming and publishing to various CRM and ERP solutions
- Using AWS Quicksight for data analysis and visualization
- Develop data processing pipeline using AWS Glue and Data Hub
- Analyze complex data set using Graph DB via AWS Neptune
Key responsibilities: Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Partake in the design, build and maintenance of the client Data Fabric
- Integrate AWS data services with other tools and platforms like SAP, JDE and Salesforce
- Be able to scale our design and solutions according to client needs
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience and expertise working with AWS services especially Big Data, Integration and Analytical Technologies
- Experience with AWS Glue, Lake Formation, QuickSight, Lambda functions and AppFlow preferred
- Experience with ERP (SAP & JDE) and Salesforce integrations will be an advantage
- Fluency in English
- Consulting skills
- Team player
- Certified AWS Solutions Architect Associate or higher
- Certified AWS Specialization in Data & Analytics
About Business Unit
IBM Consulting is IBM’s consulting and global professional services business, with market leading capabilities in business and technology transformation. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients’ businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners and the planet.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world's most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it's time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It's time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.