EDP is a global energy company that leads based on the values of Innovation, Sustainability and Humanization. Using the technology of the future we create solutions highly focused on the needs of our people and our customers, never neglecting our role and contribution to society.
The Data, BE, Analytics & Technology Department of EDP Comercial, a leader in energy and energy efficiency services, is looking to strengthen its team with a Celonis Data Scientist - Process Mining.
The main responsibilities are:
- Product Management - Process Mining;
- Developing models for Process Mining;
- Understanding and translating business needs into functional system requirements;
- Supporting the generation of insights from system modeling activities;
- Critical thinking to suggest opportunities for improvement in systems and processes;
- Exploring analytical results (organization/innovation) to produce business insights;
- Helping to translate requirements into test conditions and expected results for acceptance tests, as well as the associated documentation;
- Designing and monitoring business processes;
- Establishing consensus and priorities between various teams;
- Managing multi-disciplinary teams;
- Controlling results and implementation teams.
Looking for people with the following requirements:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in the field of Information Systems, Information Management, IT Management, Engineering or Mathematical Sciences;
- Between 2 and 10 years of professional experience in similar functions;
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting tools is mandatory (e.g. Oracle, SAS, SAP, Azure - databricks);
- Mastery of Office tools (required);
- We value:
- Functional knowledge of commercial processes and systems;
- Business knowledge of the energy sector;
- Certification in Business Analysis by IIBA(R);
- Certification in Project Management by PMI(R);
- Experience in project management;
- Knowledge of process design tools;
- Knowledge of Python, R.
- Knowledge of English and Spanish.
- Ease of assimilating processes from both a technical and functional perspective;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Flexibility in the learning process and strong critical sense;
- Good interpersonal relationships and good communication skills;
- Ability to learn emerging technologies.
Joining EDP is to have access to:
- A professional experience in a leading international company in its sector, with flexible working arrangements and hours and an Indefinite Contract;
- Recognition through remuneration compatible with the position and other additional benefits;
- Opportunities for personal and professional development (transversal projects, mobility, volunteering, etc.).
As a socially responsible company, we incorporate our values and practices with the principles of Diversity and Inclusion. To achieve all our objectives, it intends to attract, develop and retain different profiles, assuming diversity as a key factor and differentiator of fundamental innovation in our organization. We welcome and value all people, and we are committed to the inclusion and sense of belonging of each person who is part of the EDP Group.
What makes us proud as an employer:
• TOP Employer Certification by TOP Employers Institute (EDP Portugal; EDP Renewables);
• Gender Equality Index by Bloomberg (EDP Portugal; EDP Renewables);
• Certification in Conciliation (Excellence) by Fundación Másfamília.
- If you consider you have profile for this opportunity, apply until 25/11/2023.