The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
The Sales Strategy & Operations teamwork with sales and business leaders to strategize on how to most effectively bring Qualtrics’ offerings to the market in order to maximize profitable growth and define business plans to make that happen.
Are you passionate about a role which will allow you to develop an understanding of the performance of all aspects of the sales cycle of a high growth SaaS company in both the enterprise and mid-market segments?
Can you help monitor performance of executing those plans, establish data-driven insights, and make compelling cases for what we need to do more or less of? Are you interested in the opportunity to progress to tackling project management responsibilities to drive process improvements, technology deployments and organizational changes to optimize our Go-To-Market model?
A Day in the Life
- Utilize existing dashboards and ad-hoc analysis to pinpoint areas of inefficiency or untapped opportunity across sales teams, territories, geographies, or product lines.
- Consult with Sales and Sales Operations leadership to modify and evolve sales coverage strategies. Evaluate gaps in coverage models and provide data to support strategic direction.
- Collaborate with peer analysts in Finance, Client Success, and Marketing to measure, evaluate, improve overall sales funnel effectiveness. Diagnose gaps in process, tracking, and systems that prevent effective and timely measurement.
- Develop presentations and communications to enable salespeople and communicate recommendations to senior executives.
- Work with sales leaders to identify and build process improvements that drive sales performance.
- Establish processes to improve and maintain data accuracy in Salesforce.com and underlying systems.
- Through reporting, enablement and automation help drive and maintain forecast accuracy and pipeline coverage.
- Responsible for Owning and Driving Project and Program Management initiatives for Sales Operations related initiatives
What we are looking for
- Undergraduate degree with strong academic performance in Information Systems, Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Business, Statistics, or other quantitative or analytical field.
- 2-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst, Sales Operations within similar SaaS sales organisations
- Project Management Experience
- Experience working with sales and marketing automation software. (e.g. Salesforce.com, Marketo, InsideSales).
- Experience working with business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and strong data analytics skills (e.g. SQL, Microsoft Excel).
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively while also ensuring accuracy of work through attention to detail.
- Familiarity with data warehousing architecture and processes is beneficial.
- Ability to build rapport with sales teams and curious mindset to continuously seek to learn about the challenges and insights sales teams face in the marketplace.
- Creative problem-solving skills to generate ideas to address challenges identified.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to make compelling, recommendations for change backed by data.
You wish to work with smart, scrappy and all around 'sound' team members, Qualtrics is the right fit for you.
The above sounds like something you would be passionate about and if you possess required skills, we would like to hear from you.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.