As a Data Scientist with the Chief Data Office, you will shape the future of the Chief Administrative Office and its businesses by applying world-class machine learning expertise. You will collaborate on a wide array of product and business problems with a diverse set of cross-functional partners across Finance, Supplier Services, Data Security intelligence program, Global Real Estate and Customer Experience. You will use data and analysis to identify and solve our divisions biggest challenges and develop state-of-the art machine learning models to solve real-world problems. By joining JP Morgan Chief Data Office (CAO), you will become part of a world-class Data science community dedicated to problem solving and career growth in ML/AI discipline and beyond
- Communication and influence: You won't simply present data but tell data-driven stories. You will convince and influence your strategic partners using clear insights and recommendations, in a highly collaborative environment
- Product Lifecycle: Lead your own project, from feasibility assessment and research through to model development. Collaborate with multiple partner teams such as Business, Technology etc. to deploy solutions into production
- Research & Learning: The candidate must also have a strong passion for machine learning and invest independent time towards learning, researching, and experimenting with new innovations in the field.
- Problem-Solving: We want a strategic thinker with demonstrated problem-solving skills using Machine Learning Skills.
- Bachelors/master's in quantitative field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or ML)
- 3-4 years industry experience in data science / applied ML; including model deployment
- Strong knowledge and experience with Traditional ML, Deep Learning, NLP, time-series predictions, or recommendation systems
- Excellent python coding and algorithm skills
- Experience with data visualization techniques and software
- Foundational Statistics knowledge
- Experience driving AI adoption
- Experience with Data Querying (e.g., SQL, big data) , A/B Testing
- Experience with Cloud based deployment (e.g., AWS) , Engineering background
- Experience with python frameworks (e.g., Django, Flask, Bottle)
- Experience in financial markets or services firm
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the WELL Health-Safety Rating for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans