We offer a flexible working policy that supports the health and well-being of our iManage employees. As an organization, we value collaborating and learning from our peers in person, while providing the necessary flexibility for our employees to have a meaningful work-life balance. Please reach out to learn more.
Being a Senior Data Engineer (Cloud) at iManage Means
You will play a key role for our Closing Folders product team at iManage. Closing Folders is used by customers around the world to manage complex legal transactions including high profile mergers and acquisitions. You will join a small, ultra-focused team where every developer is empowered to make a direct impact on the product and leadership is obsessed with taking the time to do things the right way.Here is what one of our leaders, Cloud Engineering Lead (Jacob Nelson), has to say about the role:
“In a typical week, you will implement new data collection functionality in our Django app, build ETL pipelines with AWS Athena, Glue and Lambda, and help business users develop new reports in QuickSight and Power BI. You’ll be truly in a cross disciplinary role, working with Backend Developers, DevOps Engineers, and Customer Success Managers.”iM Responsible For
iM Qualified Because I Have
- Understanding our data architecture inside and out.
- Working with business users and customers through the entire lifecycle of delivering new views on our data.
- Maintaining our data pipeline flow from application to dashboards.
- Working with product teams to monitor and report on analytics of new features.
- Pairing with developers both junior and senior, mentoring and learning from others.
- Writing Python code and working closely with Django.
iM Getting To
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience building web-based software.
- Strong communication skills and experience presenting data.
- Knowledge and experience with AWS or Azure tools including AWS Glue, Athena, Lambda, Data Pipelines, S3, Redshift OR Azure Data Factory, Synapse Analytics, and Databricks.
- Familiarity with Power BI working with data in Terraform, Postgres, Python, Django, and Monorepos is preferred.
- Passion for technology and solving challenging problems.
iManage Is Supporting Me By
- Join a supportive, experienced team with an inclusive, encouraging, and vibrant culture.
- Have flexible work hours that allow me to balance my ‘me time’ with my work commitments.
- Collaborate in a modern open plan workspace, with a gaming area, free snacks, drinks and regular social events.
- Focus on impactful work, solving complex, real challenges utilizing the latest technologies and protocols.
- Own my career path with our internal development framework. Ask us more about this!
- Learn new skills and earn certifications with access to unlimited courses in LinkedIn Learning.
- Join an innovative, industry leading SaaS company that is continuing to grow & scale!
- Creating an inclusive environment where I can help shape the culture not just by fitting in, but by adding to it.
- Providing a market competitive salary that is applied through a consistent process, equitable for all our employees, and regularly reviewed based on industry data.
- Rewarding me with an annual performance-based bonus.
- Offering comprehensive Health/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance, and a Registered Retirement Savings Plan with a company match up to 5%.
- Granting enhanced leave for expecting parents; 20 weeks 100% paid for primary leave, and 10 weeks 100% paid for secondary leave.
- Providing me with a flexible time off policy to take the time off that I need. Be it for vacation, volunteering, celebrating holidays, spending time with family, or simply taking time to recharge and reset.
- Caring for my mental health and well-being with multiple company wellness days and free access to the Healthy Minds app for mindfulness, meditation and more.
iManage is dedicated to Making Knowledge WorkTM. Over one million professionals across 65+ countries rely on our intelligent, cloud-enabled, secure knowledge work platform to uncover and activate the knowledge that exists inside their business content and communications.
We are continuously innovating to solve the most complex professional challenges and enable better business outcomes; Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. How we find meaning in everything we do.Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
iManage provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/