FactSet's Truvalue Lab’s Environment Social Governance (ESG) offering is at the epicenter of three major trends shaping the asset investment management industry: the rise of ESG integration, the exponential growth of unstructured data, and major advances in the field of artificial intelligence. As a part of FactSet, the Truvalue Lab’s solutions are used by Asset Managers, Asset Owners and Hedge funds globally. The market for ESG is rapidly accelerating with several major Asset Managers and Asset Owners as customers.
As leaders in this space it is critical that we continue to innovate and architect our systems to meet the ongoing challenges of building solutions for the financial investment client space. This role is for a Data Scientist / Senior Data Scientist who will be joining a seasoned team of engineers.
The Data Scientist / Senior Data Scientist works with Director of AI to advance a roadmap for management and growth of information systems and is responsible for developing NLP and ML systems working on large volumes of unstructured text and document metadata.
Join us as we architect the next generation platform.What will you be doing?
Who you are?
- Bring your experience within the team
- Participate to different projects as data scientist and engineer
- Help conceive solutions with ML and NLP
- Make sure to align with business needs
- Deliver clean, well-tested code that’s reliable, maintainable, and scalable
- Build predictive models and communicate results with stakeholders
- Deploy working solutions
- Develop dashboards and other visualizations for financial experts.
- Ingest and analyze structured and unstructured data
- Develop processes for data collection, quality assessment, and quality control.
- Keep up to date / share your passions
- Stay up to date with state-of-the-art approaches and technological advancement
- Share your passion for science, ML, technology, …
- Collaborate with other ML teams
It is great if you have:
- You have experience with Machine Learning and NLP
- You have a successful history of writing production grade code and releasing in an enterprise environment.
- You are a team player
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are fluent in English; you can communicate about complex subjects to non-technical stakeholders
- You are experienced with python, pandas and numpy
- You develop linear models and classifiers for reporting and analytics
- You are expert with machine learning frameworks (sklearn …) and ML workflows
- You are familiar with NLP libraries and text preprocessing (nltk, SpaCy, Stanza, Flair, Polyglot, gensim, language models, ... )
- You have BS or MS in Computer Science or Mathematics related field.
- As a Senior Data Scientist, you have 3+ years of experience in development of Machine Learning or NLP systems
- Experience with Neural Networks / Deep Learning.
- Experience with information extraction, parsing and segmentation,
- Knowledge on ontologies, taxonomy resolution and disambiguation.
- Experience in Unsupervised Learning techniques Density Estimation, Clustering and Topic Modelling.
- Experience with Docker and API development
- Experience with cloud environments: AWS, Azure, GCP, …
- Experience in data visualization tools like DataViz, Graphana, Apache Superset…
- Experience with business intelligence tools like Tableau or PowerBI.
- Experience with modern data platforms such as Spark, Hadoop or other map/reduce big data systems and services.