fraud0 is a VC-backed AI cybersecurity startup. We help online businesses detect and prevent invalid traffic on their websites and mobile applications using real-time machine learning technology, preventing losses and improving the digital experience for valid human traffic. We are backed by some of Europe’s best software investors and serial entrepreneurs.
If you do not fit 100% of the requirements then we would still love to hear from you! We believe that whilst some areas are crucial, great people can pick up skills quickly.
We pursue and hire a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. Please feel welcome to submit your application without a photo and details on your gender, date of birth, marital status and nationality. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Aufgaben
- Provide accurate and reliable data reporting and analysis to drive overall business performance.
- Provide accurate and reliable data reporting and analysis to improve the product
- Enhance SumUp's global business reporting (e.g., improve and optimize dashboard usability and visualization)
- Regularly assess and monitor data quality
- Collaboration with the Tech&Development team
- Improve SumUp's reports, including dashboard design and development, usability and visualization improvements, product and configuration optimization, and ongoing maintenance
- 3+ years in an analytical role (ideally a data or BI Analyst focused role)
- Advanced SQL skills, have used SQL regularly and is able to deliver insights & analysis from complex data sources
- Extensive experience working with Tableau (dashboard design and development). Other data visualization experience (e.g. Looker, Google DataStudio) is a strong plus.
- Demonstrable experience in translating data analysis into insights & recommendations for business partners.
- Strong communication skills. Comfortable working with stakeholders across all levels and enjoying stakeholder enablement.
- Familiarity with data governance and GDPR.
- A job with the purpose to fight cybercrime and cutting off funding sources currently used for misinformation hate speech and propaganda on the internet
- A crisis-proof job in a booming industry
- High responsibility from day 1
- Steep learning curve by working with some of Europe’s best software entrepreneurs
- Excellent fixed salary, equity shares in the company, along with a yearly personal development budget
- 2 extra days off to enhance your professional skills by visiting conferences, buying books, attending courses and more
- A EUR 3k bonus when you take all your vacation days
- Ability to work remotely or in our offices in the center of Munich or Zurich. For candidates relocating to Munich, we provide full visa support
- Ability to work several months abroad
- A premium gym membership to get in shape
- A free employee e-bike subscription for your way to work
We are looking forward to you!