Work type: Permanent Full time
Location: Aust - VIC Metro
A career that gives you more
We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Analyst, Engineer within the Data Provisioning Platforms team.
As part of the Data Provisioning Platforms team in Enterprise Data and Architecture, you will be part of the Data Governance and Controls team responsible for enablement of data delivery to the business through the design, development and deployment of capability aligned with the business roadmap and driving efficiencies that enhance availability, performance and stability of data provisioning services.
You are an experienced engineer and an expert in the use of specific technologies and the software development discipline. As a lead developer, you will be responsible for code reviews and will be the technology confidant to the engineering manager for one or more engineering scrum teams to help plan, deliver and support service features that deliver customer value and/or mature service capability. You will have broad experience in analysis, design, development, documentation, testing and support responsibilities.
Your Skills and Experience
- Significant experience in application development and / or support roles and even more years of experience in Technology roles in general
- Technical skills in software delivery such as CI/CD, Automated Deployments, Automated Testing, Build Servers, Software / Source Code Configuration Management.
- Solid experience in large scale data transformation, design and solution delivery experience of high-quality data processing pipelines and solutions in a professional services environment.
- Expertise in designing and building maintainable and scalable end to end big data solutions in HDFS, Apache Spark, Hive, EMR and Python or other similar tools.
- Strong background with Informatica Products such as Axon, EDC and BDQ.
- Extensive knowledge of core AWS data services such as: S3, RDS, Redshift, Glue, Athena, DynamoDB, EMR, Kinesis, Kinesis Firehouse.
- Skills in using workflow tools such as JIRA / Rally
- May have some experience in NAB’s strategic data platforms (NRP, NDC, NDH)
- Ability to provide technical mentoring and guidance to less experienced members of the development team
- Execute and drive hands-on design, to maximise and implement best practice CI/CD across the team.
- Work with delivery teams to achieve success through the adoption of CI/CD and DevOps practices, processes and tooling.
NAB, invested in you
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.