Are you ready to join a cutting-edge Digital Solution Company and help to shape the future of business IT solutions?
With over 6000 global employees, our client provides a comprehensive portfolio of services and solutions to solve today’s IT challenges and address tomorrow’s business priorities. The company have been recognized as a 'Certified Great Place To Work' and ranked 53rd Dream Company To Work 2017. They were also awarded in two special categories - 'Best in Fun at Work' and 'Best Use of CSR Practices.'Team:
the focus of the team is to provide capabilities around data analytics. Onboarding big data working in ETL flow, azure data bases, designing tabular model in AAS and visualization for the prioritised use cases in Power BI.
The team consists of Business analysts, Data Engineers, Service Architects, Product Owner, Product Manager and Scrum Master.Your primary responsibilities will include:
We are happy to hear from you if you have:
- Identify data sets required per Use Case in collaboration with Source Teams and Business Analysts
- Onboard data in the Enterprise Data Lake
- Move and transform data from Data Lake to Azure data bases
- Implement logic as per business requirements (e.g. KPI definitions etc)
- Collaborate with other IT delivery teams to create a complete solution around a Use Case.
- Life Cycle Management of delivered use cases
What we offer:
- Experience with the Microsoft Azure Platform (Data Lake, Data Factory, Databricks, Data Warehouse, AAS, Azure DevOps)
- Experience in the data lakehouse concept
- Experience with the Apache Spark Framework (preferably PySpark - Python)
- Experience in DataBase and Information Modelling
- Experience with data wrangling using SQL and Python.
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python and PowerShell (C#/.NET)
- Experience integrating systems and services
- Ability to work across time-zones, culturally aware and able to collaborate with people from other countries.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally, and able to share knowledge (in English)
Join the team and work with cutting-edge technologies, contribute to innovative solutions, and grow your career in a supportive and inclusive work environment!
- B2B contract and competitive salaries in euros
- Agile work environment
- Competitive benefits in line with the best market standards
- Work-life balance with hybrid type of work