Req ID: 126605
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Data Analyst (ETL, Teradata, SQL) to join our team in Charlotte, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consult with Operational Metrics team to identify and define business requirements, provide recommendations, data mapping and lineage. Clearly and frequently communicate status and issues project modules.
- Identify and recommend sources, perform data assessment and profile of the data from multiple, cross business sources.
- Identify and capture business and technical Meta data by working with application business owners and technical teams. Prepare and execute data quality rules, perform root cause analysis to improve quality of the data for business consumption.
- Extensive knowledge on data research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years of SQL using Oracle, SQL server and Teradata
- Knowledge and understanding of credit loan processing
- Good data analysis skills including root cause analysis
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to research, compile, and perform complex analysis on critical operational data
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: Data Integration, data analysis, analytics, or modeling
- 5+ years of SQL experience, Data profiling, Data quality, and Data reporting or Data scorecards
- 5+ years of ETL mapping, data lineage , Data transformation
- 5+ years in either Oracle, SQL server or Teradata
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Undergraduate degree preferred
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.