Please contact Meera Makam at 925 627 4935 or email email@example.com for any questionsRequired Skills
The ideal candidate will have:
- Advanced knowledge of SAS and SQL
- Advanced knowledge of Data and Analytics
- Strong knowledge of Business Systems Architecture and Relational Databases
- Strong knowledge of SDLC/RDLC development methodologies
- Strong knowledge of Visual Analytics Tools (e.g., Tableau, Oracle Visual Analytics, Power BI, Spotfire)
- Aptitude for statistics, data collection, querying, graphical reporting; familiarity with report production
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power and SharePoint products (advanced SharePoint Site Management experience is a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and fulfill requirements by partnering with business and technology leads in providing high performing, scalable and maintainable solutions.
Please contact Meera Makam at 925 627 4935 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questionsQualificationsMinimum Experience:
- Ability to aggregate, condense and transform both business and technical data into easily understandable concepts for business partners and leadership.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including developing executive level presentation materials and regulatory related materials
- Experience in reviewing diverse data and writing analyses and commentary with the ability to differentiate between "need to know” and "nice to know”
- Keen eye for design and understanding of layout flows and infographics to ensure effective distribution of information to broad audiences
- Ability to communicate with various levels of technical and non-technical stakeholders and explain complex concepts in simple terms.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain effective working relationships with Compliance Business Partners and External Partners
- Team player and ability to work collaboratively.
- 3 – 5 years prior relevant experience in the Financial Services, Legal, Compliance/Risk/Audit Management and/or Management Strategy Consulting industries
- 2 – 3 years practical hands on SAS/SQL Experience (SAS Experience Preferred) with appropriate certifications
- 2 – 3 years of Visual Analytics (Tableau, PowerBI, Spotfire, etc.)
- 5 – 7 years prior relevant experience in the Financial Services, Legal, Compliance/Risk Management industries with at least 3 to 5 years of top tier Management Consulting Experience
- 3 – 5 years practical hands on SAS/SQL Experience (SAS Experience Preferred) with appropriate certifications
- 3 - 5 years of Visual Analytics (Tableau, PowerBI, Spotfire, etc.) or Data Scientist Certification
- Proven track record of delivering medium to large programs and/or initiatives that deliver significant benefits to their employer and/or customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Masters / Advanced Degree in in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience and/or MBA
- Professional Certifications in SAS/SQL/Tableau/PowerBI Considered a Plus
- Strong understanding of the financial services industry (including retail and non-retail banking) with strong knowledge of Governance, Compliance and Risk Management Concepts.
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills to rapidly assess complex situations and provide leadership with options on how to address the situation
- Strong planning and time management skills with a keen attention for detail; Project Management / PMP Certification is a plus
- An ability to adjust to a rapidly changing environment and prioritize deliverables