Sensei is a technology company launched in 2017, designing the most advanced and state-of-the-art store automation system. We are redefining the way retail works and built the only enterprise-class system ready for wide deployment across multiple existing stores.
Trough AI-powered computer vision systems, sensor fusion and unique algorithms we offer the smoothest shopping experience, where customers grab what they want and leave!
We are looking for a talented synthetic datasets engineer to help us contribute to the development and improvement of our fully-fledged synthetic data generation platform capable of leveraging the power of modern 3D game engines to deliver high-quality image data for training and testing our AI solution.
By joining the Sensei team, you will be contributing to building a company around state-of-the-art computer vision and machine learning solutions for real-world problems in the areas of elements tracking, object-based change detection, feature detection, and motion pattern recognition, to ultimately change the way everyone shops in stores.
What you'll be doing:
- Building large sets of labelled images to train machine learning models in different Computer Vision tasks;
- Constructing impressive and realistic 3D representations of retail store environments;
- Creating rich 3D simulations of synthetic customers with powerful AI models that enable realistic behaviours and product interactions;
- Developing user-friendly tools for managing synthetic datasets;
- Following state-of-the-art research and technology related to synthetic datasets.
- MSc in Computer Science Engineering or related field.
- 4-5 years of work-related experience
- Experience in developing with Unreal, Unity (or other game engines)
- Knowledge of computer graphics
- Experience with C++ and Python
- Comfortable working with Linux
- Working knowledge of Git
Benefits & Perks
We put all of our employees at very high standards, and we want you to be thoroughly rewarded for that. We believe in providing the best environment to allow you to do your best work, and we currently offer the following:
- Amazing personal growth experience - The rare chance of having decision ownership and direct impact on the growth of a venture-backed startup;
- Remote and flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done;
- Ownership - This is the most exciting time to join Sensei, and you'll have direct input and influence on the direction we take;
- Motivating compensation – Competitive compensation package;
- Working with a motivated and talented team - A fun and supportive office environment working alongside some real experts;
- Impactful work – you'll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world;
- A holiday allowance of 24 days per year;
- Top of the range equipment to help you do your job to the highest possible standard;
- Regular learning meetings as part of our growth-mindset culture;
Does it sound like “the job” you’re looking for? Amazing! Apply then :)