Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Jobot, is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
ML SaaS in the green-tech area - fully remote
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Chuck Wirtz
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the Apply Now button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $140,000 - $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a machine learning software-based company. Our employees work remotely using our corporate offices to meet up for periodic in-house strategy and development meetings. Our application platform is built to apply our novel ML technology to the Agricultural Industry to optimize crop yields while reducing farm operational costs. Our models precisely predict what type and amounts of nutrients and hybrid seeds to purchase along with the algorithms and good-sense practices to apply them.
Why join us?
- Purpose Driven company making an impactful change
- Industry-leading executives, data science, and technical staff
- Great Benefits package w/ 401k match
- API building
- Develop and optimize large data-set pipelines, including cache memory, storage systems, and large data-set processing solutions.
- Develop solutions for Agronomic data-set ingestion
- Excellent communication
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in software development, with a focus on ETL processes and big data technologies.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the Apply Now button. Data Engineer