Location: SSA BA01 – Salvador-BA, Recife-PE, Natal-RN or Fortaleza-CE as a base – Working in a HomeOffice model is possible.
Department: SE GP I SO OC DES CH-DS
Job Grade: Brazil - Below PL 5
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Automation Engineering, or a related field; MS or PhD in field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Machine Learning, AI, Statistics, or equivalent) would be a plus
- 8+ years of experience working as a Software Developer on IT projects (development, deployment, maintenance, support)
- Communication skills (Portuguese and English at Advanced level is required)
- Technology skills: Excellent programming skills in Python as well as good skills in related analytical libraries
- Professional experience with technologies, algorithms and methods in the areas of analysis, machine learning, statistics & optimization and corresponding libraries (PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras, Scikit-learn, Pandas ,NumPy, SciPy, Jupyter, MLflow, Azure Machine Learning etc.) Relevant experience in modelling for process industry related topics (e.g. time series analysis, forecasting, anomaly detection on sensor data, predictive maintenance topics, etc.)
- Deep understanding and experience with advanced statistics and modern machine learning predictive techniques, including GLMs, decision trees, forests, boosted ensembles, neural networks, deep learning, and graph analytics.
- Relevant experience in the deployment of data analytics models and in the corresponding technology (e.g. Flask, Docker) as well as in using cloud services specifically for data analytics
- Experience as a Lead Data Scientist (technical lead of other data scientists) in End-to-End data analytics projects that hit production
- Perform end to end statistical modeling with a high level of accuracy.
- Meet with customers to determine what information is the most important to them
- Model selection, build and testing
- Assembling and cleaning of data for modeling purposes
- Ability to deploy visualization techniques to deliver insights to end-user
- Summarize and report key analytical findings and recommendations in both oral and written forms to various technical and non-technical teams
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, and other business outcomes
- Develop the standardized ML toolchains and pipelines needed to drive model development at scale throughout organizations
- Demonstrate flexibility and adjust priorities to respond to pressing and changing needs of internal and external customers
Your opportunities for personal growth
- Open feedback culture
- Opportunity to work in multicultural/international team
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
Let’s make tomorrow different today is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Industrial Applications we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification and solutions for Subsea business.
Chemtech, part of Industrial Applications Solution Business Unit, offers solutions and services in digitization, IT and engineering - both in Brazil and abroad.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html