Join BESTSELLER TECH, an innovative and forward-thinking department of one of the world’s leading fashion companies. Our mission is to blend cutting-edge technology with the world of fashion, creating ground-breaking solutions that drive our business forward. We are currently embarking on an ambitious project to revolutionize fashion forecasting and planning through advanced AI technologies.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Data Scientist to join our new AI Fashion Planning team. This team is at the forefront of developing state-of-the-art AI solutions for some of BESTSELLER’s most strategically important projects. Our goal is ambitious: to ensure we have the right products on stock at the right time and at the right location all year long.Key Responsibilities
- Develop and implement advanced machine learning models for fashion demand forecasting.
- Analyze large datasets to extract meaningful insights and inform forecasting strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business needs and deliver effective AI solutions.
- Continuously research and stay updated on the latest AI and machine learning technologies relevant to fashion forecasting.
- Present complex data and forecasts in a clear and understandable manner to stakeholders.
- Master's degree or Ph.D. in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Data Scientist or Machine Learning Engineer.
- Proven experience in machine learning, predictive modelling, and data analysis.
- Strong programming skills in Python or R.
- Experience with time-series analysis and forecasting methods.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
This is a chance to be at the forefront of developing AI products and drive the data discipline in the next phase of our AI journey. If you’re passionate about creating value from machine learning applications, we’d love to hear from you.CURIOUS FOR MORE?
Get a glimpse of what life is like in BESTSELLER TECH by following #bestsellertech on LinkedIn.WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to reach out to Jakob Blaavand on +45 21 68 49 41. Otherwise, please send us your application as soon as possible and no later than 8 March 2024.
We review applications on an ongoing basis and reserve the right to take down the ad when we find the right candidate.LOCATION:
Aarhus, DenmarkAbout Bestseller Tech
We are more than 300 people strong, located in Denmark and in Spain. We are excited about what we do, but there’s more to us than our tech stack. We are young at heart and thrive in a flat organization. Our teams are agile and empowered with end-to-end responsibility. We want to be at the forefront of the newest technologies, and we move forward together. Every day. If you want to play a significant part in empowering our business, then welcome to BESTSELLER TECH. BESTSELLER TECH is part of the worldwide fashion company BESTSELLER. For more information, please go to www.bestseller.com.