is a global professional consulting services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data analytics to work to create competitive IT advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, advance analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Digital transformation. We deliver value to our clients in two ways – through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform, and run clients’ operations.
We are now recruiting talented individuals to fill our current vacancy for Python Developer/ Data Scientist to work on our projects in Bangalore.
To be considered for a role we are seeking candidates with the following credentials:Qualification & Experience:
Principal Duties & Key Responsibilities:
- 3-7 years of experience as a Python Developer/ Data Scientist
- Partner with internal business partners and senior leaders to frame the problem and define/identify business objectives.
- Technical Responsibilities -
- Strong hold on python coding with 3+ years of development experience in python projects with exposure to OOPS concepts, error handling etc
- Experience in Azure cloud services and model deployments
- Experience in GitHub
- Working experience on OCR, Image Processing and Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Experience working with unstructured data like pdfs, docx and images etc
- Exposure to Data science best practices and end to end ML lifecycle
- Good understanding of Statistical methods and deep learning techniques
- Tool Exposure: Power BI, KNIME, GIT, Azure, Python, R programming
- Data mining, cleaning and engineering: Identify and merge relevant data and their sources, test data quality, identify and resolve any irrelevant, corrupt, missing, or incongruent data
- Visualization: Visualize data and modelling results using standard libraries
- Data analysis: Identify and use appropriate advanced analytic tools, technologies and platforms to execute analysis against business requirements (e.g., regressors, decision trees, supervised and unsupervised learning)
- Software development: Write reusable, version-controlled code that can be scaled, deployed, and distributed across enterprise with the guidance of senior team members
Required Competencies :
- Extract data from multiple sources like PDFs, Images, Databases etc
- Use Optical character recognition for digitizing the data from images
- Understand data with the help of Natural language processing
- Build statistical models to form the foundation of business decisions and regularly monitoring the performance of those models so that corrective action can be taken
- Business intuition: derive business value drivers together with business domain experts
- Documentation: capture model design choices, algorithm selection process, dependencies, preprocessing, feature generation
- Value assurance: work with business process owners to validate model outputs, construct appropriate trainings, tune models and ensure value created from models
- Problem solving: fierce curiosity, plan and manage own workstream and define a bounded problem statement
- Collaboration: work effectively in cross-functional teams within the CoE and the company more broadly
- Entrepreneur: Pro-actively find opportunities to contribute beyond own workstream
Key competencies / Values:
- A good team player with strong communication skills.
- Proficient in commonly used Microsoft Office 365 apps
- Able to work independently and demonstrate initiative
- Networking, communication and people skills
- Strong Organisation skills – ability to work independently and as a team and ensure communications are effective.
- Strong Technical writing skills
- Problem solving skills
- Flexibility in working hours
- Client focus – differentiating through tailored skills and depth of client understanding.
- Excellence – striving for excellence, recognizing that excellence is defined by our clients.
- Trust – building and retaining relationships of trust with our clients, colleagues and business partners.
- Teamwork – working together as a team for the Group, not just the individual.
- Responsibility – taking responsibility for our performance and our safety.
- People - we create the environment for people to realize their potential.