To support our company growth plans, we're looking for a Data Engineer to develop, maintain and improve our existing data engineering lifecycle. This will cover the whole data journey from the ETL process to providing critical insights to clients. Your role will work closely with the Head of Data, Team Leads, and internal/external stakeholders.
As a company, we recognise that our business value comes from our exceptional people. We have a growth mindset, are ambitious, and love seeing the impact of our work on our clients' success. We deliver data-driven insights to help our clients develop informed and effective strategies to reach their desired outcomes. We are flexible, and we work openly. We offer tailored solutions to our clients and can readily switch course when needed. We value the work we do and the relationships we build, making them meaningful beyond the day-to-day.
On a day-to-day basis, expect to;
- Develop, maintain and improve Digital Uncut’s existing data engineering lifecycle
- Build ETL pipelines to ingest, transform and serve data for analysis, reporting and ad-hoc purposes
- Design, build and implement quality checks and transformations
- Collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders to define scope and prioritise data requirements
- Maintain internal relationships through Slack, emails and meetings.
- Assist the team when necessary to ensure innovative digital marketing is delivered successfully.
- 1 years experience in a data engineer role, preferably in an agency
- Being confident with SQL is essential
- An understanding of data warehousing, ETL processes and structuring new data tables
- Experience building, maintaining and distributing data dashboards (e.g. Data Studio, Looker, Tableau, Power BI)
- Knowledge of Python is desirable
- Experience in DBT would be advantageous
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels (e.g. Google & Bing Ads) and CRM systems (Salesforce, Marketo)
- Being highly motivated, flexible and resilient with a commitment to high-quality output and service.
- By joining an ambitious, fast-growing agency with great culture and values, you’ll have a real say in the direction of the company and your role.
- 2 hours paid per week for you to look after your mental and physical health and wellbeing
- Annual training budget of £500 to spend as you wish after 12 months
- A chance to earn an extra £50 pounds if you are the winner of our Monthly Team Prize nominations
- Generous holiday entitlement of 33 days per year pro rata (From day 1 and inclusive of the 8 BH)
- You will call the shots on how you want to work (fully remote or hybrid with a maximum of 3 days weekly in our Shoreditch-based office environment)
- Salary 30K to 35K