If you are a Senior Data Engineer with SQL development and experience designing and developing ETL solutions, please read on.
We are a SaaS company that has an analytics platform that serves higher education institutions throughout the United States. Our cloud based platform includes flexible data models, visual analytics, and expert analysis which helps leaders in Higher-Education make better decisions.
With that, we're looking to add a Senior Data Engineer to help us solve complex problems in our data integration projects. You will join a high growth team of ETL, BI developers/analysts that are dedicated to helping out the higher education industry.
This role will be fully remote within a few hours of Bethesda, MD, so please apply right away if you have the right experience for this position.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Remote within a few hours of Bethesda
- Competitive compensation package + benefits and perks
- Awesome company culture filled with smart, drive people who want to make an impact in higher education
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop complex SQL queries and analyze data
- Systems integration experience - understanding of data warehouse concepts and structures
- Data mapping and ability to design and develop ETL solutions
- Translation of requirements into data model specifications
What You Need for this Position
- BS Degree
- 6+ years Data Engineering and ETL
- 4+ years' leading design and development of complex solutions
- SQL Development
- Unit testing and deployment of ETL solutions
- ODI/Informatica or similar
Nice to have:
- Higher Ed and Student Information Systems - Architecture/Student Data Models
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary based on experience (100-125K)
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Awesome perks, great company culture
- 401k with a match
- 5+ weeks of PTO (including holidays/vacation)
- 100% remote role
So, if you are a Senior Data Engineer with relevant experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.