Are you a highly skilled Data Engineer with a can-do attitude? we might have an ideal career opportunity for you!
Power Solutions > Quality Improvements and Processes > CIM Nacelle, Hub & LPF
In CIM we are a team working with quality improvement on failed components, which are still in warranty. By investigating our way to the root cause through an engineering and inquisitive approach and improving solutions across the entire value chain.
The LPF (Lost Production Factor) within CIM is focused on promoting Vestas LPF across the value chain - this is done through data analysis and dedicated LPF activities.
- Support data analysis on LPF (Lost Production Factor).
- Maintain and follow-up on LPF tasklists.
- Coordinate, track, and support activities to reduce LPF.
- Ensure alignment of stakeholders on LPF activities.
- Provide input to CIM case prioritisation based on data analysis and LPF activities.
- Support CIM case RCA and solutions.
- Participate in idea creation and promoting functional great work ethic initiatives.
- 5+ years of Wind industry experience with Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Engineering, Science, Physics or Business.
- Good to have Six Sigma Green Belt Training or higher.
- Experience with DMAIC improvement cycle, SCRUM, and gate models.
- Ability to continuously promote and supervise change in the respective organizations across BUs, functions, and cultures.
- Ability to enhance customer satisfaction through dialogue, communication, transparency and integration.
- Establish and develop productive relations with customers (Externally and Internally).
- Exposure to multi culture and international organisation is ideal.
- Experience with programming.
- Good communicator - verbal and in written.
- Fluent in English - written and oral.
- Good Analytical skills are required.
- Self motivated and target focused, innovative and enthusiastic with good attention to detail and willingness to take ownership.
What We Offer
You will be a part of a highly professional team, where team spirit, personal development and carrying out on high profiled projects are key factors. At Vestas we value initiative, responsibility, involvement and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
This role can be based in Porto, Portugal or Århus or Ringkøbing, Denmark
Travel should be expected. Domestic 20-40 days.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible and no later than 5th of October 2021.
Vestas is proud to be the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensure equal opportunities for everyone regardless of the social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas’ success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day to day work – no matter what you do and where you are in the organisation.
Learn more about Vestas at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels