HHS Technology Group is a valued and trusted systems integration partner for several departments within a number of State Governments. The intense growth and tremendous financial forecast we are experiencing at HHS Technology Group can largely be attributed to our successes on these initiatives.
HHS Technology Group’s flagship product, Discover your Provider (DyP) is a provider relations/provider enrollment solution.
August 1, 2021 through June 30 ,2022
The scope of this project encompasses the following tasks:
The scope of this Letter of Engagement is to provide services to fulfill high-volume, one-time, ad hoc requests for business data that are used by the business divisions to:
The fulfillment of business data requests consists of the following activities:
Monthly fulfillment of business data requests is expected to consist of fulfilling 25-60 requests per month. This estimate is based on counts from 2020 and is expected to be representative of the workload in the 2021/2022 fiscal year. The majority of business data requests use SQL queries to query records from the database and/or the data warehouse. The data model includes 2,000+ tables that contain business transactions and related information. The data warehouse model consists of 30+ fact tables and 100+ dimension tables. Business data requests have a 10-day service level agreement that the vendor will be bound to.
Knowledge transfer between the vendor and will be facilitated through an existing process called Data Request Centralization where:
SCOPE OF WORK REQUIREMENTS
1. At least five (5) years of experience supporting the design and development of analytical models, tools, or programs using Oracle tools
0 - 20
2. At least five (5) years of experience with interpreting requirements and developing complex PL/SQL and SQL
0 - 10
3. Proven ability to reason logically and creatively and use a variety of analytical and research techniques to solve complex problems; visualize data sets; analyze situations and propose an effective course of action; analyze data; identify the need for and provide creative thinking related to complex problems, develop and evaluate alternatives.
0 - 10
4. Proven ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with a variety of audience types using different mechanisms including informal updates, formal presentations, business case documents, and other analytical and technical documents.
0 - 10
5. Proven strong understanding of information technology fundamentals, project management fundamentals, and systems development life cycle.
0 - 10
6. At least five (5) years of experience in some or all areas of Pension, Health Insurance, Customer Service, Finance or Risk
0 - 10