We are a B2B SaaS company with an ambitious mission:
Making it easy for everyone to use their data productively.
To achieve this, we build a no-code business intelligence platform that is easy to use and endlessly scalable.
y42 was founded in 2020 and today already compiles a team of 42+ data witches and wizards, software magicians as well as business geeks from 15+ nationalities. We are backed by international top-tier investors that deeply believe in our vision of frictionless business intelligence.About the Customer Success area:
In this role, you will be part of our Customer Success and Solutions Engineering team at y42. Your job is to make our customers work with y42 as productively as possible. You will consult our users when they are solving challenging BI problems. This also means that you are the voice of the customer inside y42 and will enable Engineering, Growth & Marketing to improve their customer understanding.As a Customer-Facing Data Analyst, you will:
- Support our customers when they set up their data pipelines in y42
- Onboard and train our users to make them y42 experts
- Manage implementation projects to ensure that our customers are productive as quickly as possible
- Work with Engineering to discover new features and prioritize accordingly
- Work with Growth to sharpen our ideal customer profile and increase customer understanding
- Work with Marketing on new content that highlights our customers’ success stories
The role is perfect for you, if you
- Love to work directly with customers and are able to empathize with them easily
- Are a good communicator and can explain complex topics in a simple way
- Are an entrepreneurial mind and have a hands-on mentality
- Are data-savvy and comfortable with SQL
- Are good at structuring your own and others work
- Like to learn new things and can do so independently
What you can expect from us
- The opportunity to significantly shape one of the fastest-growing SaaS startups in Europe
- A competitive salary along with employee stock options to participate in the company’s success
- Weekly team lunches and regular team events
- State-of-the-art work equipment, incl. MacBook Pro, monitor and headphones of choice
- The flexibility to work from home or our office
- Free fruits, snacks and beverages
y42 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any kind. We want to work with the best people no matter how they look, dress or speak, or whom they love, believe in, or aspire. We are committed to building a team that represents various backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, as we believe diverse teams with complementary skill sets make the strongest teams.
The typical hiring process at y421. CV application:
Share your CV with us and any supporting documents if you like. We will get back to you as quickly as possible.2. Get to know each other:
In our first call, we want to exchange expectations and clear up your most urging questions. Furthermore, we want to excite you about our mission and product.3. Main Interview:
In this interview, our hiring managers want to learn more about your skills and thought processes. We want to understand your abilities and align on a technical level.4. Culture Interview:
In the last hiring stage, we want you to meet at least one member of the management team. We deeply value team chemistry and want to give you the opportunity to get to know each other before any signings.5. Et voilà:
Offer! We aim to finish the entire process within 28 days.