My client is looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join their growing team in Singapore /Malaysia. You will help to build world class data driven products using data science methods and analytics to solve some of the most challenging problems in the transportation industry.
Responsibilities include managing the data science team, planning projects and building analytics models and production systems. You should have strong problem-solving ability, a knack for statistical analysis with strong communication skills.
- You will implement and train analytical and statistical advanced models that significantly impact the field of data analytics in areas such as supply chain optimization, resources scheduling, demand forecasting, urban and digital farming, IOT systems, manufacturing optimization, location-based services, business strategy and more.
- You will apply Operations Research principles and techniques efficiently and at scale to compound analytic needs for strategic and operational decision making
- You will identify requirements, scope your research, identify optimal, problem-specific modelling approaches, develop prototypes, and deliver solutions that directly provide value to the business.
- You will Identify opportunity areas for future improvements (models and algorithms) to further optimize business outcomes.
- You will collaborate, work, build relationships, and communicate across functional and multidisciplinary teams in a dynamic environment to develop an understanding of evolving/agile business needs and to deliver successful solutions.
- You will Keep up with current technical and industry developments.
- You will mentor junior data scientists.
- MS/PhD in Mathematics, AI, Science or Engineering disciplines
- 10+ years relevant experience
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform will be highly appreciated