? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At Qonto, we’re passionate about creating the best product - with both impact and a great user experience. So if you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s revolutionizing a rather old-fashioned industry, get in touch. You can find out more about the Qonto Way
Alexandre and Steve launched Qonto in July 2017. Since then, the team has made great strides:
- Becoming market leader for online SME banking in Europe with 300,000 SME clients
- Getting recognized as one of the Top 10 startups to work for ( LinkedIn | Glassdoor )
- Opening offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona
- 900+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use.
| We tackle big challenges. No matter whatTeamwork
| We create momentum by working together, at the same speedMastery
| We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every dayIntegrity
| We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other
Qonto has grown a 40+ data team with Data Engineers, BI and Data Scientists working together to deliver great dashboards, reports and data products. Now is the time for Qonto to invest in advanced analytics. Qonto is looking for talented Data Scientists-Analytics to join its great Data Analytics team.
Data Scientists-Analytics will make key contributions to Qonto through measure protocols
By insights we mean action recommendations with impact estimations. Insights are instrumental to optimize marketing spends, improve the Qonto product, identify growth levers and reduce waste.⭐ Mission:
Join us as Senior Data Scientist-Analytics
to conduct data investigations like a modern Sherlock Holmes and demonstrate a strong business sense to deliver impactful insights to the teams.👩💻🧑💻As a Senior Data Scientist-Analytics at Qonto, you will:
🤔 What You Can Expect
- Spot defects and growth levers through in-depth data analyses
- Setup adapted measure protocols (A/B tests, etc.) to help business teams assess their action's impact
- Use Statistics, Econometrics and ML to introspect data
- Deliver slides and do the storytelling to turn insights into impactful actions
🤝 Your future Manager
- Join Qonto who is winning SME banking in Europe. Qonto is on track to power one million SMEs in 2025.
- Join a strong Data-minded company with a clear architecture
- Work with a top-notch team under construction with a clear trajectory
- There is a whole new capability to develop: analytics
- The impact on Qonto will be tremendous because data has a strong role to play
- Qonto has an amazing business trajectory (for more business-oriented people)
Your Future Manager will be Marianne , Head of Data Science
After her experience in famous tech organizations where she managed Data Science teams in the Finance department, Marianne joined Qonto to build our Data Science team!
- What does she bring to the team?
As an expert in her field, she has hands-on experience in implementing Data Science models to serve cross-functional teams and deliver actionable insights. Marianne also has a true passion for mentoring and coaching the team.🏅About You
If you read this far and feel like this could be a great opportunity for you, don't let the imposter syndrome prevent you from applying and hit the button Apply, we'd really love to hear from you!
- Experience: You have a strong experience in data analytics
- Mastery: You are familiar with tools from Statistics and Econometrics that are involved in everything else being equal analyses
- Simplicity and customer-obsessed: You prefer simple solutions and are obsessed with business impact
- Languages: You are fluent in English. French is a plus.
A laptop. An inclusive work environment. A tailor-made career track. And so much more to help you succeed…Office & Team Life
All Our Benefits
- A fully-renovated building in the center of Paris with WeWork services
- The latest equipment from Apple
- Monthly team events
- Free coffee and snacks in the kitchen
💪 Our hiring process:
- A competitive salary package
- Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to Full remote
- 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- Alan health insurance, Moka Care to take care of your mental health, and Gymlib for sports and wellness activities
- Swile Card for lunch
- An inclusive environment with a focus on parity: 40% of our teams are women
- A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 50+ nationalities) including access to Busuu to improve your language skills
- Career tracks and mobility opportunities that can match all expectations
- A 60 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan and answer any questions you may have
- A 60 min video call with your future manager, to be aligned on expectations on both sides and to talk about how you would work together
- A remote exercise to evaluate your skills and give you a taste of what working Qonto could be like
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you understand what working at Qonto is like
- A final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
Check this article to learn more about the hiring process
and we will send you an interview guide
so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days
and offers usually follow within 48 hours
Thank you for considering joining Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us: Challenges | Qonto's Blog | Forbes | Les Échos