You have graduated from an engineering school in maintenance/aeronautics?
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Airbus Customer Services in Toulouse, ideal for someone who wants to develop core aircraft maintenance skills and willing to work in a dynamic environment with customer focus.
In Airbus Customer Services, Technical Data is in charge of delivering the maintenance manuals to our customers which is a critical component of the aircraft (A/C) delivery. This is why we are so Customer-minded.
Our Operational Unit develops, delivers and supports aircraft maintenance documentation directly used by our customers (airlines, MRO Maintenance Repair Operations, lessors).
It will enable the safe and efficient accomplishment of maintenance operations all along the A/C life cycle, in accordance with airworthiness requirements and regulations.
To achieve this, we are continuously interfacing - both externally and internally - with our suppliers. This interaction starts at the beginning of A/C development and continues all along the A/C evolution. Our main objective is to completely deliver the A/C documentation at its delivery.
The position is opened within a team which has an expertise on Avionics systems (ATA 23 / 31 / 34 / 42 / 45 / 46).The Team Main Challenge Is
- to ensure that the maintenance manuals reflect the design changes and
- to understand the immediate impacts of these changes on customers operations, with the objective to provide customized documentation in accordance with aircraft configuration.
Your mission will be to undertake this challenge in order to fully answer customer's maintenance needs.
For this mission, you won't be alone; there will be a team with you providing support & expertise.
You will join a team in charge of maintenance manuals, including AMM (Aircraft Maintenance Manual), TSM (Trouble Shooting Manual) and IPC (Illustrated Part catalogue), where you will be given training by the tutors that will be assigned to support you.Responsibilities
Then, you will be responsible of a portfolio of ATA chapters for several programs (SA, LR, A380, 350) and will be in charge of the following activities
- Manage all the authoring activities related to AMM/TSM for your systems, guaranteeing on-time delivery,
- Analysis of inputs (drawings, design modifications,...) to define the impact on the maintenance manuals delivered to the airlines
- Management of design office inputs
- Monitoring and steering of subcontracted activities
- Validation & Verification activities as well as quality and production control,
- Application of quality system to comply with Airbus regulations and EN standards,
- Contribution to the Make or Buy policy definition,
- Delivery of documentation content (creation and updates) in accordance with specifications, contractual commitments, approved schedules, quality standards and within budget objectives,
- Customer efficient support by answering to customer queries relative to your scope of activities and implementation of documentation changes if necessary.
- Propose continuous improvement for Technical Data processes, documentation production activities and IT Tools.
For this mission, you will have the opportunity to create an efficient link with Engineering and to work in close cooperation with numerous other interfaces: customer services departments, design offices, airlines, subcontractors…Skills
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Mandatory Knowledge of Aeronautics and Aircraft Systems,
- Master degree or Engineer
- Knowledge of aircraft drawings
- Ability to follow-up activities
- Aircraft maintenance,
- Dynamic, Proactive and Positive
- Good team player and good organizational skills,
- Communication skills and assertiveness,
- Curious and open-minded for change and continuous improvement,
- English Advanced level (B2 level - Bulat score >= 60) - This is mandatory
And the following skills are a plus:
- Aircraft configuration Management,
- Project Management.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.Company
Airbus Operations SASContract Type
Permanent Contract / CDI / Unbefristet / Contrato indefinidoExperience Level
Professional / Expérimenté(e) / Professionell / ProfesionalJob Family
Technical Data & Publications
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to email@example.com.
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.