Data Engineer – Angular Developer
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design and build applications with responsive web design using Node.js, Angular, Vue
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability and performant production grade applications
- Troubleshoot cross-browser compatibility issues, front-end UI issues, navigation problems
- Assess the application requirements and quickly build prototypes to demonstrate features to client
- Writing reusable, testable and efficient codes and should also keep security and data protection as priority
- Integration of user interface components and implementing them following React.js workflows
- Make recommendations for streamlining underlying processes to improve the established application processes.
- Follow Web User Interface Design (UI), Security Principles, Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP), Multimedia Content Development, API's guidelines
- Work in an agile delivery / DevOps methodology to deliver enterprise grade production implementation in iterative sprints
- Document best practices and share with the team
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Immediate Joiners Only (availability within 2 weeks from date of interview)
- Hands on experience with Angular8+
- Experience in Vue is preferred
- Experience with popular Node.js web frameworks and/or utility libraries such as Express, Hapi, and Bluebird
- Experience with NoSQL and relational databases such as MongoDB, MSSQL
- Healthcare IT domain knowledge is an added advantage
- Understanding of SDLC lifecycle and exposure to working in agile environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree from a recognized university in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Skills: Angular, Node.js, React, Vue, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
What we offer:
EXL Health offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class analytics consultants.
You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in. You will also learn effective teamwork and time-management skills - key aspects for personal and professional growth.Analytics requires different skill sets at different levels within the organization. At EXL Health, we invest heavily in training you in all aspects of analytics as well as in leading analytical tools and techniques.
We provide guidance/ coaching to every employee through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is assigned a senior level professional as advisors.
The sky is the limit for our team members. The unique experiences gathered at EXL Health sets the stage for further growth and development in our company and beyond.