AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) is a global, research-driven biopharmaceutical company committed to developing innovative advanced therapies for some of the world’s most complex and critical conditions. The company’s mission is to use its expertise, dedicated people and unique approach to innovation to markedly improve treatments across four primary therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, virology and neuroscience. In more than 75 countries, AbbVie employees are working every day to advance health solutions for people around the world. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.Data Analyst (Focus on Qlik Designer/Qlik Developer)
Based in the offices in Maidenhead with flexible workingHighly competitive salary, bonus, comprehensive benefits package and extensive development options.
Main purpose of the job:
The Data Analyst is responsible for the provision of data and analysis to drive business decision making. The Data Analyst is accountable for the specification, design, build and distribution of clear, accurate, pertinent, descriptive and diagnostic analysis, which can be easily interpreted by audiences across our business. The role is an integral part of realising our ambition to reach predictive and prescriptive analytics, specifically through being responsible for the build and delivery of statistical and forecast modelling solutions. An individual with experience of coding (R, Python) who might want to evolve into the analytical areas of data engineering, or data science.
QualificationsQualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Work closely with BA Capability lead and with BA Data Scientist with Analytics leaders and business partners to deliver data and analysis to drive business decision making
- Build Data Models and export views to enable Data Visualization
- Business end-user support, training, training materials and change management in relation to understanding and intercepting key principals of our most important datasets and analytics platforms (Qlik Sense / Qlik NPrinting)
- Owning the delivery of statistical and forecast modelling
- Responding to business requests for ad-hoc analysis and higher analytics, own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing analysis in order to drive intelligent, well informed business decisions
- Model & Analyze Patient Chart Audit Data, Message Recall/ Reception, Attitudinal Segmentation, HCP Segmentation, RWD.
- Create Data Catalog and validate quality of data ingested into the Data Lake, and advise on Data Access, Security, and Data Lifecycle management.
- Experience of Qlik NPrinting (v17+) front end design (PPT and XLS)
- Experience of Qlik Sense front end design
- Ability to move easily between strategic to operational and tactical thinking across different stakeholder groups.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively in multifunctional teams and with senior management
- Ability to influence, partner, challenge thinking and gain credibility with internal stakeholders
Full-timeJob Level Code
ICEqual Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.