Résumé du poste
We are looking for an exceptional Computer Vision and Machine Learning engineer to join our Vision team in Staines-upon-Thames. You will work in a dynamic team across various technologies to develop algorithms and software for outstanding products. You are given the autonomy to design solutions creatively and follow through with implementation while collaborating closely with others. You desire to become an expert in applying Machine Learning and Computer Vision techniques. The prospective candidate will initially investigate and implement image enhancement technologies for deployment on a mobile device.
Rôle et Responsabilités
As a Computer Vision and Machine Learning engineer you will:
- Review state-of-the-art computer vision research papers and develop cutting edge algorithms.
- Prepare proposals and proof of concept implementations of innovative ways to overcome technical challenges and enhance user experience.
- Work alongside and collaborate with other engineers to solve complex solutions.
- Have technical responsibility for one or more significant sections of the assigned project.
- Create new solutions for the next wave of outstanding products and services.
Skills and Qualifications
- Masters, Ph.D., or equivalent experience in Computer Vision or Machine Learning (Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, etc.)
- Experience of Deep Neural Networks applied to Computer Vision problems, e.g. segmentation, depth estimation, image enhancement, etc.
- Expertise with Machine Learning libraries such as TensorFlow, Keras, Caffe, Torch or Theano.
- Experience in software development using C++/Python, testing and debugging tools.
- Ability to provide good technical design documents and clearly present complex ideas.
- Excellent communication skills, team work, results-orientated attitude, proficiency in problem solving.
- Appreciation of Computer Graphics: shading, texturing and geometry processing.
- Knowledge of 3D reconstruction from images.
- Experience of Android application development.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive it is not possible to reply to everyone individually. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks please assume your application has been unsuccessful.