Why you should join our Awesome Team!
- Short term - 6 month contract
- Based in Moorabbin
- Join a supportive, flexible organisation
Be more than just a number! We are a close-knit family orientated business with an open and friendly culture. Operating in a collaborative and supportive environment, our people are at the centre of everything we do.
We have a strong emphasis on Work Life Balance, frequent professional development and social events and ongoing mentoring and support from senior management. The Position
We are seeking a Data Analyst to join us, initially on a 6 month contract working in a fast-paced growing organisation.
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented and has excellent problem-solving abilities. You will have excellent communication and analysis skills, and will be able to convey complex analytical results, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
The Data Analyst will develop and maintain interactive reports, dashboards and other data outputs that will lead to improvements in service levels, productivity, performance and customer experience.
Based at our fantastic office in the brand-new Morris Moor complex in Moorabbin , the role will support the improvement and standardisation of working practices, and the identification and delivery of solutions.
Do you have what it takes?
- Analyse and interpret data to find answers to specific questions
- Build queries, assess, organise and transform data into usable formats
- Automate and operationalise production of key MI
- Develop, and maintain databases and innovative dashboard, enabling performance reporting
- Educate Empower staff on the appropriate use of data, assisting to increase overall data literacy
- Apply technical and professional expertise to resolve technical issues
- Work collaboratively across different functional areas to identify, collect and consolidate existing data and missing data
- Assist with remediating historical data sources, and with the migration of data to new systems
- Support our continuous improvement agenda of projects and initiatives
We are looking for someone with a high degree of initiative and drive, that takes ownership of their work and demonstrates a can do attitude. You must have:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Data Visualisation skills
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to turn data and information into business insights
- Proficient in use of a variety of query and analysis tools (e.g. Looker, SQL, PowerBI, Visual Basic, Access)
- Proficient use of Microsoft 365 tools
- A positive outlook, and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Solid business acumen, and a desire to learn and make a difference
Changing lives is what we do.
Delivering high quality allied health services is how we do it.
Empower Healthcare was founded in 2016 by two people who were determined to improve the standards of allied health services in residential aged care and knew how to do it. With industry knowledge and an innovative approach, Adam and Matthew set about defining what allied health services can be when quality and person-centred care is placed before all else in healthcare.
The partnership, that merged clinical expertise with business acumen, soon established Empower Healthcare as a leading provider of quality services in residential aged care facilities in Victoria. This success fuelled the expansion of our services within residential aged care, home care and NDIS.
Now offering comprehensive allied health services with more than 180 dedicated and passionate clinicians working in Victoria, Western Australia, New South Wales and Queensland, Empower Healthcare is growing and taking our unique approach with us.
A lot has changed over the years but not our commitment to the highest quality care, delivered by expert clinicians, aimed at improving the independence and quality of life of our clients- helping our clients live their lives the way they want to.
We're supportive, we're innovative and we want your input and expertise.
If you are looking to work with a quality-driven flexible organisation that supports their team and want to progress your career, then this role is perfect for you!
Click apply now to submit your application or call Lilian on 0412 709 161 for more information.