The Business Data Analyst position is focused on insight generation, inspiring businesses to explore more about data and become data-driven, leading the decision making process to create value.
The ideal candidate is a curious, sharp and critical person, someone excited about tackling difficult challenges, business oriented.
We work across multiple areas and teams such as marketing, fraud, product, logistics, growth and others. We work with Python, PySpark, Kafka, SQL, Databricks, AWS, Docker, Tableau, among many other technologies. We work in squads, alongside engineers, product owners, other data scientists and analysts.
About the Company
iFood is a data-driven company that thinks big and moves fast. Together, we'll create and iterate on the products and services of the lead foodtech in Latin America.
If you thrive in small, dynamic teams and high-energy environments and believe in the ability of technology and data to change the world, iFood is the right place for you.
What you will do:
- Understand our business model.
- Work with *large* volumes of data.
- Formulate and test hypotheses from business needs.
- Properly communicate actionable insights from your analyses.
- Generate and answer questions, based on Data.
- Practice problem solving daily.
- Learn a lot. Teach a lot!
Who you are:
- You are an analytic-minded person with a strong bias towards action, delivering results quickly with iteration instead of waiting for perfection.
- You are an expert in data analysis and visualization tools, such as Tableau.
- You are comfortable working with large data sets and big data technologies (Databricks, Spark, Python...).
- You are proficient in manipulating large data sets with complex SQL and Python (or other similar languages).
- You can multitask and work on multiple ongoing projects, with minimal oversight, documentation, and defined process.
- You are an experienced data story-telling and have experience communicating to stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- You have exceptional communication skills and can manage stakeholder priorities directly
Experience & Requirements:
- Willingness to learn new things everyday.
- SQL, PySpark, Python, Tableau
- Flexibility to work in a demanding and dynamic environment.
- Available for Remote Work.
- Fluent or Advanced English.
Nice to Have:
We value, but do not require,previous experience in: