Missions and Responsibilities
- To lead AI /Machine learning projects for the APAC digital team.
- Designing and developing machine learning and deep learning systems
- Running machine learning tests and experiments Implementing appropriate ML algorithms
- Study and transform data science prototypes
- Able to support chatbot deployment in countries with software engineer experiences
- Design machine learning systems
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Keep abreast of developments in the field
Competencies and Profile
- MSc or BSc graduate in Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science
- 5 - 7 years of relevant work experience in data science field
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture,Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) ,including Linear Regression, Decision Trees, Random Forest, Deep Learning, etc.
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders
- Ability to work as part of a distributed team.
- Ability to utilize and lead interns on projects.
- Specific Training or Certification; Data Science, R or Python.
**We thank you for your interest in Air Liquide. Interested applicants are encouraged to send in a detailed resume, including reason for leaving for past employment. Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.**