At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company, we focus on long-term performance. We believe that, if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve; after all, we started with just 28 people. Now, we are powered by 50,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture.
Our innovation power wouldn’t be possible without our people. That’s why in Boehringer Ingelheim you will have the opportunity to develop your career while improving the world’s health!
If you want to take one step forward in your professional journey in a virtual, international and multicultural environment, Boehringer Ingelheim is the one for you!
Growth together with the team as a and be part of a Global Top Employer company where you will be involved in interesting projects that which will lead you to your fullest development!
As a Data Engineer, you will work as part of a DevOPS global team, which is responsible for the Industry 4.0 cross functional topics within IT Operations (OPS).
You will collaborate with the team members and the customer community to deliver and implement technology solutions in support of the business objectives enable faster decision-making in manufacturing and increase product quality and process compliance by providing real-time insights into operations data. In order to achieve that we collect data from shop floor and manufacturing sources, integrate this data and provide solutions to generate real-time data insights.Your main responsibilities will be:
Tasks and responsibilities
- Taking over the IT system lead responsibilities for existing and/or new IT solutions in the area of real-time data analytics. Leading IT projects or participate in cross-functional project teams in a global, multicultural and diverse environment.
- Close collaboration with colleagues from diverse business and IT units globally to deliver a complete system lifecycle of these solutions, including conceptualization, planning, implementation, maintenance and support.
- Consult business colleagues on solution alternatives and process adaptations to achieve effective and efficient technical solutions in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in data engineering in manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge in setting up and supporting multi variant data analysis tools (e.g. SIMCA-online).
- Basic knowledge in operating systems (Linux or Windows) and Citrix and VMWare environment.
- Very good knowledge in databases, such as MongoDB, Oracle, MS SQL or Postgres.
- Understanding about the data generated as part of the pharmaceutical manufacturing process, biopharma or chemical industry in terms of Legal, Compliance, GxP, Computer Validation and Regulatory Requirements is preferred.
- Excellent spoken and written English, German is a plus
- Hands-on experience in applying agile methodologies, including related tools such as Jira or Confluence.
- Excellent communication, team-oriented attitude, results oriented, analytical thinking, problem solving and pro-activeness.
With us, you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives. We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, flexible learning and continuous development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
We are continuously working to create a great employee experience. These are some examples of how we will take care of you:
- Flexible working conditions
- Life and accident insurance
- Health insurance at a competitive price
- Investment in your learning and development
- Gym membership discounts
If you have read until here, what are you waiting to apply? We want to know more about you!
Organización - ES-Boehringer Ingelheim España, S.A.