As part of Wealth Management Client Operations, our mission in client and account maintenance is to deliver first class client experience through leveraging digital capabilities, intelligent automation and scalable operating models built upon a controlled, valued added framework. Our team is responsible for performing maintenance and safeguard the integrity of client data which span across Chase Wealth Management, J.P. Morgan Securities, and Private Bank for new prospects and existing clients. The team also supports the direct to client service base in Digital Wealth Management investment services which aims to create a fully-integrated digital experience for Investment clients across the wealth continuum.
Our team members work in a fast-paced, dynamic, volume driven, multi-priority production area that is consistently evolving. The Investment professional must be able to operate in a cross-functional and often ambiguous environment, be vigilant towards risk management and work collaboratively with key partners and stakeholders. This is a great opportunity for the individuals with continuous improvement mindset and able to adapt and have flexibility to change management in order to help identify and establish best practices within J.P. Morgan and the industry.
We invite you to build your career on our strong foundation. You will be part of a high performing production team that makes a real difference every day and build upon our customer obsessed culture.
As a Client Data Analyst, responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Support full service wealth clients/advisors and self-directed client data and documentation for CWM, JPMS, and PB
- Principal duties include reviewing and approving the brokerage account maintenance service requests in accordance with FINRA rules and industry regulations
- Leverage risk management mind-set to review and validate client data and relevant legal and/or governing documentation
- Support the digital brokerage services with straight through processing and accepting or rejecting client service requests
- Ensure compliance with all department and regulatory (AML, SEC, DOL, FINRA, etc.) requirements
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement; analyze processes and identify opportunities for automation and/or tactical solutions to solve for gaps to enhance end to end operating model
- Ability to organize/manage multiple priorities and projects coupled with the flexibility to quickly adapt to ever changing business needs and requirements
- Critical thinker, ability to exercise independent judgment in resolution of moderate to complex issues and escalate issues for resolution
- Participate in internal research projects and special client assignments as the opportunities arise for licensed individuals
- FINRA Series 7 and 24 licenses required within 120 days. SIE is strongly preferred for unlicensed candidates
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Accounting or a related field preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in financial services, preferably in investment related roles, with a focus on customer service and support preferred
- General knowledge of brokerage industry regulatory requirements
- Exceptional customer service mentality
- Ability to think creatively, transform ideas and recommend/implement process improvements
- Exceptional communication skills and be able to collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Accuracy and high attention to detail, excellent follow-through
- Proven interpersonal, team-oriented skills, results oriented team player
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership to drive best practices around the quality, risk and controls process
- Accelerated skills in Microsoft Office, particularly advanced Excel proficiency preferred
- Strong knowledge of Data Analytic and Visualization tools, Signavio, Altreyx, Xceptor is a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans