You will be responsible for :
- Creating predictive and prescriptive models that could have a positive impact on the business.
- Driving all data analytics activities ranging from conceptualisation, visualisation to operationalisation.
- Performing statistical analysis on historical data to validate models.
- Working across stakeholders to identify and capitalise on opportunities to leverage data to drive business solutions.
- Developing scripts to process structured and unstructured data.
- Recommending, developing and implementing ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
- Supporting translation of data business needs into technical system requirements.
- Working with stakeholders to understand needs in order with respect to data structure, availability, scalability and accessibility.
- Defining, developing and maintaining reports to support decision making.
- Processing & Interpreting data to get actionable insights.
- Working closely with business users to understand their data analysis needs/requirements.
- Identifying trends, doing follow-up analysis, preparing visualizations.
- You possess an advanced degree, in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field.
- You have at least 4 years experience, ideally within a Data Analyst, Data Engineer or Data Scientist role.
- Demonstrated experience working with large and complex data sets as well as experience analyzing volumes of data.
- Ability to write and execute complex queries in SQL.
- You have good presentation and communication skills and the ability to present your findings clearly and accessibly in the form of reports and presentations to senior colleagues.
- Expertise in Data APIs, Data Design, Big Data, Data Modelling/ Statistical Modelling and Data Visualisation Tools (Tableau, Qlikview, Hue etc.) would be highly valuable.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
What's on Offer?
- Regional Role
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Great work environment
Beyond Rentals will be redefining how rentals transactions are done in the construction industry. We are on a journey to help our clients and supplier to be digital and data-driven with the help of our partners in this rental ecosystem. We provide autonomous robotics solutions for service and operational use.
Apply to this role by submitting your CV and completing your profile at https://beyondrentals.snaphunt.com/job/JX8VCOEER0