Supply Chain Data Analyst
Septodont is a leading manufacturer of dental pharmaceuticals and medical devices. The French-based company employs over 1,800 people globally. We have six manufacturing plants in France, India, North and South America, and an international distribution network that is dedicated to serving the needs of dental professionals in more than 150 countries. Our North American operations has facilities in Ontario, Montreal, and Pennsylvania. It also has Latin American operations with facilities in Brazil and Colombia.
The company has an opening at its sterile injectable manufacturing facility in Cambridge, Ontario for a Supply Chain Data Analyst.
The Supply Chain Data Analyst is accountable to the Master Planner and supports all activities related to Supply Planning, Demand Planning and Production Planning.
- Supports the Master Planner in all activities related to Supply Planning Demand Planning and Production Planning.
- Creates and analyzes reports for planning and scheduling related activities such as inventory, backorders, supply/demand, consolidated forecasts, production capacity and procurement.
- Identifies gaps or trends and communicates findings to upper management.
- Attends operations meetings, as well as higher level S&OP Meetings and communicates Supply Chain priorities as required.
- Develops new reports from ERP system and other metrics.
- Supports Continuous Improvement Projects.
- Issues, prints and reviews batch records and work orders as needed.
- Liaises with Production, QC and QA to support S&OP process and order fulfillment cycle, sets priorities and make recommendations.
- Tracks, analyzes trends and reports performance of supply chain KPI’s.
- Maintains a high degree of cooperation with other departments and participates in cross-departmental activities as required.
- Observes and supports all safety guidelines and regulations.
- Demonstrates the Company Mission, Vision and Values Statements, policies, and current standard business practices. Follows GMP and regulatory requirements, and ensures quality standards are met.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- College Diploma in Supply Chain or Business.
- APICS certification an asset (CPIM, CSCP).
- A minimum 2 years’ related experience in a Supply Chain environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Expert proficiency in Excel with the ability to develop cubes, macros and SQL Report generation.
- Experienced user of ERP systems, Demand Planning & Master Planning.
- Understanding of S&OP processes.
- Proven analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and thank all applicants in advance; however, we will be corresponding only with those selected for an interview.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, we are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment and selection process.
EN - PERMANENT
- Excellent compensation/benefits package.
- Bonus and reward programs
- Discounted gym memberships
- Programs supporting work life balance
- Employee recognition program
- Professional and personal development programs
- Social events and spirit days
Minimum level of experience required
North America, Canada, Cambridge